Sunday, September 2, 2007

Reviewer for sale or rent.

Thanks to some good advice from CW Richeson and a suggestion from the guys at Zeitgeist Games I've decided to start reviewing game products. I'll publish reviews here, at ENWorld, and over on RPG.net.

Unlike the informal reviews I did over on my other blog I'll do my best to give clear, in depth reviews on as many products as possible, and where possible I'll playtest materials before publishing my thoughts.

This'll give me a chance to continue contributing to the RPG community in some small way, and it'll give my group a little variety in the games we play, something we really enjoyed about working on the ENnies.

If anyone has a product they'd like to see me review, please just let me know. My collection is pretty extensive, and if I have it I'd be glad to talk about it. Right now I plan at least one review a week (to be released on Mondays) starting September 17, when my personal schedule slows down a bit. If I can get something up before then I will.

If anything should be submitted for review it'll go straight to the top of my list, and I personally plan on a two week turn around. Barring emergency I should always hit this, unless we need a little bit more time for playtesting. My schedule allows me plenty of freedom to read, write, and play.

Anywho, thanks to CW for the suggestion, and thanks to the guys over at Zeitgeist for getting me started. If anyone has questions or idea for reviews, let me know here or at jeramyware@yahoo.com. If you email me, please put the word [Review] in the title so my spam filter doesn't eat it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a full review of the In Harm's Way games.

-clash

Unknown said...

No problem. Give me a week or two and I'll put one up.