Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Playtesting group

I was listening to a podcast (Voice of the Revolution I believe) and thinking a little bit about what I wanted to do with my group when an idea occurred to me.

I spend a lot of time playing. Right now I'm going to be running games three times a week, and playing in another game every-other week. The problem is, I ended all of my games before GenCon, and I have no idea what I want to play with all of these groups. Then the guys mentioned how hard it was to find good playtesters, and it occurred to me that it might be a lot of fun. I've run some playtest groups in the past, but since I have three separate groups of veteran players right now, it might be a great time for me to look into doing it again.

Anywho, I think it might be a good idea to start looking into the idea. If there really is a need, I think I'd really like to volunteer my group for the task.

No comments: