Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A new blog.

As I mentioned over on the old In My Judgment, I've decided to move my personal blog over here. I'm going to give the other blog over to this year's crop of judges in hopes that they will continue the work that I started. I know I'm really excited to hear what they have to say, and I think a lot of other people will be as well.

I also went ahead and started a second blog to cover my personal life. I like the opportunity to vent a bit, but I thought I should keep it separate, since it has little to do with gaming.


As for this blog, it will contiue some of what I started over on the old blog, as well as allowing me a place to talk about my gaming life a bit. I'll go into a bit more detail later, but I wanted to go ahead and get this thing started. The next couple weeks will be hard on updates, but I'll start working on it as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me, and I hope that I continue to have something new and interesting to add.

No comments: