Monday, January 3, 2011

Relaunching

Given my decision to stop judging the ENnies it seemed like the best option was to discontinue that blog and restart this one. I loved my time with the ENnies, and I'm proud of what I accomplished there and of the friends I've made because of it, but judging is time consuming, and with school and family I simply don't have what it takes to give it what it deserves any more.

That said, I'm extremely excited by the new leadership there, and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year.

On my own front, however, this frees me up to work on my own gaming and design stuff, and I'm excited about that and want to share. To that end I'm going to begin posting here again regularly to talk about what I'm up to and where I'm going.

Starting immediately with Burning Acidus, the new game we just began.

No comments: